This week I was nominated by the lovely Sherry, for the mystery blogger awards - thanks for that. Sherry has an amazing parenting and lifestyle blog - you can check it out here - KitsandVixen. She also spends some time over on Twitter, give her a follow.
As with most things in life, there are some rules to abide by ,for the mystery blogger awards nominees. Here they are:
1. Put the award logo/image in your post.
2. List all the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
5. Nominate 10-20 people.
6. Notify each nominee by commenting on their blog.
7. Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question (specify)
8. Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
3 Things about me:
1. I'm so indicisive - trying to think of what to do/eat/wear hurts my head.
2. I'm in constant competition with myself - I don't know why? I win in the end anyway.
3. I have a large set of wings on my back, a sleeve and a phoenix tattoo on my thigh.
Sherry's 5 Questions:
1. How do you spend your free time?
At the gym or on my bike. I love to keep fit and be outdoors as much as possible.
2. What is your favourite book and why?
At the moment my gardener's almanac. We have recently planted our first lot of vegetables and we are looking forward to harvesting our very own spuds.
3. Who has had the biggest influence on your life?
A lady called Betty Wilson. She is a great friend and someone who made me believe in myself.
4. What piece of advice would you give to someone else?
Follow your dreams and don't ever think you can't, you can and it's never too late.
5. What is your favourite quote?
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not - Kurt Cobain.
Always be you, you're the only one in the world.
Natalie at Butterfly Hartley
Helen at Life begins at 50
Lucy at Express North
Dorrie at How are you really?
David at Little guy and I
Wendy at Daisies and Pie
Cat at Penny Wise
Susanna at A Yorkshire Girl
Hayley at Sparkles and Stretchmarks
Sharon at After the Playground
My questions for you all are:
1. What made you start your blog?
2. What's your best tip for a new blogger?
3. Who would you have round for dinner dead or alive?
4. What law would you make if you ruled the world?
5. What can't you live without?
Thanks for reading and be sure to check out the great blogs above. Say hello to me in my comments if you like, I always respond.